SOFTSWISS: 50% of players spend more on jackpot campaigns

softswiss:-50%-of-players-spend-more-on-jackpot-campaigns

According to the findings of a new report by SOFTSWISS, up to 50% of online players increase their average bet value, and almost 70% make more daily wagers, when taking part in structured jackpot campaigns.

The report is based on feedback from SOFTSWISS clients connected to the company’s Jackpot Aggregator, the player acquisition, engagement and retention tool launched in October last year.

The SOFTSWISS team gathered data from its first client, the N1 Partners Group, user of both local and global jackpot campaigns. Three of the Group’s projects, N1 Bet, Fight Club and JooCasino, provided data from late November 2021 to March 2022, and all findings are contained within the full Product Report. the information is reflected in the product report. The key findings can be summarised as follows, under the following headings:

Jackpot Campaigns: Player Response

The number of participating players grew through each campaign period, and jackpots are equally engaging for both loyal and new players and casino newcomers. The split was almost exactly 50/50. And perhaps more surprisingly, almost half of those taking part (47.5%) played jackpot campaign games exclusively. 82.3% of all players regularly played jackpot games, whilst only the remaining 17.7% never played them.

Aliaksei Douhin, Product Manager at Jackpot Aggregator, notes: “An unchanging task for each operator is to find effective tools to acquire and retain players. The statistics confirm that the Jackpot Aggregator is a universal solution that facilitates the growth of loyalty from both a new and already loyal audience.”

Campaign Results: Bet Sum Growth

The difference in the individual player’s performance before and after participating in the jackpot campaigns is one of the key metrics analysed by the SOFTSWISS team, to better understand the solution’s influence on the user activity. 

Almost 50% of all players increased their average bet sum after joining the jackpot campaign, and almost half of these demonstrated 75%+ growth of the average wager sum. In addition, the average daily number of bets/games also surged, with up to 70% of players increased their number of bets/games per day.

Aliaksei Douhin comments: “A jackpot campaign operation is a multi-step process, allowing the client to consider more and more insights into players with each new campaign. The combination of the Jackpot Aggregator team’s expertise and the operator’s experience is a crucial thing for creating unique campaigns that help to manage key brand indicators and, accordingly, affect growth.” 

The SOFTSWISS Jackpot Aggregator is strengthening its position in the market by launching the first global jackpot across MGA licensed brands. At the same time, the team is working on expanding the list of partners. Besides casino operators, reputable game providers, as well as game aggregators and casino platforms, will soon join the proven virtual jackpot system.

Full statistics are available in the attached report published by the SOFTSWISS Jackpot Aggregator team.